Alfresco administrators have to manage user workflow tasks in some scenarios. For instance, it occurs that a terminated task by a user does not disappear from pending tasks list sometimes.
Workflow web console is available at http://localhost:8080/alfresco/faces/jsp/admin/workflow-console.jsp
Let’s show how can an Alfresco Administrator can close a task from user “jose”.
1. Ask “jose” to send us a screencap
2. Keep in mind the internal identifier for the task (
3. On workflow web console, change to user “jose” using the command
4. Show user pending tasks for the user with the command
show my tasks
5. Keep in mind the internal identifier for the task with includes 3049 (
6. Terminate the task with the command
end task activiti$3049
At this time, the task must have been disappeared from “jose” pending tasks list.
Note. This functionality is not available from Alfresco 5.0.b, since “alfresco” webapp has been removed from distribution.