Next week, during Alfresco Summit 2014, I’m going to talk in London about 10 Alfresco enhancements which can be achieved with a little bit of code.
Source code for the session is available at GitHub and it has been tested against Alfresco CE 4.2.f. There is a directory for each enhancement which can include different folders for repo and share modules:
- 10. Add a download button
- 9. Site creation ability
- 8. Changing document extension
- 7. Setting create missing person
- 6. Custom LDAP identification
- 5. PDF/A transformation
- 4. Importing original dates
- 3. Custom ELM node names
- 2. Site custom properties
- 1. Site templates with folders (external Jeff Potts)
Feel free to clone the repository and send me any issue or comment on it.
See you in London!